Our school is now receiving the online admission application form for 2024-2025 . Please come to our school to obtain the application form or download it from this website.
In 2021, the school will add Bilingual Afternoon Class, taught by foreign teachers and local teachers.
“Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres” link please click here.
The school submits the application form for income study and relevant tuition information as follows:
– Return method:
(1) Submit the application form in person
(2) Mail to TWGHs Ko Teck Kin Memorial Kindergarten
(3) Online Admission Application System
– Required documents:
(1) Submit the application form in person: Present applicant’s original copy of identity documents (i.e.: Birth Certificate/Valid Hong Kong resident visa for in person submission), copy of identity documents, 1 passport photo (exclude the photo affixed on the application form), 4 stamped self-addressed envelopes (with address, student’s name & $2.2 stamps)
(2) Mail to TWGHs Ko Teck Kin Memorial Kindergarten: copy of identity documents, 1 passport photo (exclude the photo affixed on the application form), 4 stamped self-addressed envelopes (with address, student’s name & $2.2 stamps)
(3) Online Admission Application System: Parents have to submit documents on the day of interview (details will be informed later)
Inquiry Tel: 2450 1336
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 12 noon
Arrangement for admission application of Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and /or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
(This service is specially designed for Non-Chinese Speaking（NCS）Children)
Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Partents of NCS Children:
Tel No: 2450 1336
Email address: [email protected]
Support system for Non-Chinese Speaking children:
School-based support“Fun Learning Chinese Programme”and promoting Chinese culture activities︰
In order to promote the development of children’s Chinese ability and enhance their interest towards learning Chinese with the NCS childrens, teachers will read the “Fun Learning Chinese” books with all children during the morning and afternoon assembly. Therefore, it would encourage NCS children to learn Chinese actively and with a positive attitude.
Students would also cultivate good moral values through learning the Chinese language and to have a better understanding of the Chinese culture. Hence, teachers will read the Di Zi Gui with all children during the morning and afternoon assessbly. By this, it would promote their positive values for traditional Chinese rules towards all NCS children.
Bilingual Afternoon Class :
Our school has an Bilingual Afternoon Class, which the net and local teachers will be the class teachers. By this, teachers will support the language needs of children and their parents.
Translating services for NCS families:
All written documents will be translated into English version for Non-Chinese Speaking parents. For instance, school notices, excercises, accessments and booklets. So, parents would follow the latest school news.
– In person / online download / online admission application system are available
Form submission method:
-In person / mail / put in the school mailbox / through online Admission Application System
-We will inform parents of the K1 admission results and registration arrangements 15th December 2023 by post.
Half-day class: This kindergarten participates in the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Program”. After deducting the program subsidy, there is no need to pay monthly tuition fees.
Full-day class: please check with the school for details
*Remarks: 1. The annual tuition for half-day and full-time classes is paid in 10 installments.
2. Full-time students need to pay a monthly meal fee separately, which is paid in 10 installments throughout the year.
*No application fee is charged.
*This park does not provide services for baby bus and cross-border school bus.
(The school’s 2022-2023 fee items are showed above. If you want to know the admission schedule of kindergarten kindergarten (K1) for the 2024/25 school year, please visit the Education Bureau website “2023/24 Kindergarten K1 admission schedule”for details.