Our kindergarten encourages parents and children to do more exercises. We will hold the “Parent-Child Sports Game Day” at Siu Lun Sports Ground on 29th November, 2022 (Tuesday). Also, the “26th Parent-Teacher Association and the 20th Alumni Association Committee Inauguration Ceremony” were held at the same time, and the related activities will be covered by the “2022-2023 Application for Home-School Co-operation Grants (Grants) – For the Annual Grant under the Subsidy for PTA of Type 1 grant”. The details of the event are listed below:
- Date: 29 November 2022 (Tuesday)
- Meeting and Location: Siu Lun Sports Ground (Siu Lun Sports Ground, 16 Siu Lun Street, Tuen Mun)
- Meeting Time: 9:00 am (Parents are requested to arrive at the gate of the playground 15 minutes in advance and report to the class teacher.)
- Dissolution Time: about 12:00 noon
- Clothing: neat school sports uniforms, parents need to wear light clothing or sports clothing. (Parents can dress their children in summer or winter sports uniforms according to the weather)
Part 1 : Inauguration Ceremony
Ceremony process :
- Speeches by the principal and the chairman of the Parent-Teacher Association.
- Issuance of Letter of Appointment.
Part 2 : Parent-child sports games
- Project 1: Warm-up exercise
- Project 2: Start Ceremony
- Project 3: Children’s competition, parent-child games
- Project 4: Rest and relaxation exercise
- In the event of bad weather or wind and rain on the day of the Games, including the hoisting of Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above, and the red or black rainstorm warning at 7:00 a.m. on that day, the event will be cancelled.
- Each participating student must bring sufficient water (with a water bottle with the name already on it) and must be accompanied by a parent.
- Participants should keep the venue clean, take care of their belongings and take care of their children to ensure safety.
- Due to the epidemic, parents and students are required to meet the requirements of vaccine passports.